[IronPython] IronPython, Unmanaged Code and Ascii Art

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 01:16:44 CET 2006

Hello all,

I've just posted another IronPython example to my blog. I thought you
might like to know. Windows only this one, as it uses umanaged code.

    IronPython, Unmanaged Code and Ascii Art

The main point of the post is how to use IronPython to create funky
pixel art, but along the way it illustrates :

* Taking a screenshot with IronPython
* Creating a class in C# and using it from IronPython
* Using unmanaged code from IronPython and C#

All the best,

Michael Foord

Checked by AVG Free Edition.