[IronPython] IronPython, Unmanaged Code and Ascii Art

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 01:16:44 CET 2006

Hello all,

I've just posted another IronPython example to my blog. I thought you
might like to know. Windows only this one, as it uses umanaged code.

    IronPython, Unmanaged Code and Ascii Art

    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/weblog/arch_d7_2006_10_28.shtml#e530

The main point of the post is how to use IronPython to create funky
pixel art, but along the way it illustrates :

* Taking a screenshot with IronPython
* Creating a class in C# and using it from IronPython
* Using unmanaged code from IronPython and C#

All the best,

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk