[IronPython] Problem with IP & Eclipse & PyDev

komes kitikat at wp.pl
Sat Nov 4 22:59:08 CET 2006

I installed pydev 1.2.5 on eclipse 3.2.1. Code completion worked greatly.
Later, I added ironpython as an interpreter (with set ironpythonpath and
without any problems). Unfortunately, I can't display code completion.
Eclipse logs show, that ironpython can't find builtin module 'parser'. I
tried to find it, but it's not implemented in IronPython :( Is there any way
to make my eclipse work and complete the code?
Thx,
Komes