[IronPython] re incompatible with CPython?

Mark Rees mark.john.rees at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:45:14 CET 2006

Sadly it would appear that Microsoft are not accepting code contributions
yet (for example, in this mail thread back in Sept 2006 Dino says this),
hopefully it will change. Microsoft dynamic language team, please correct me
if I am wrong.

In the past, if someone reports any regex bug with a self-contained and
obvious test case, and it's normally is quickly fixed.

Mark