[IronPython] [Fwd: RE: Some patches]

Christopher Baus christopher at baus.net
Mon Nov 13 18:35:00 CET 2006

> This is why we need to give Sanghyeon more help with his FePy project.
====

No doubt.  I was getting grumpy after spending a good part of my weekend
getting the OpenID consumer working.  It seemed everywhere I turned I was
hitting a problem.

Turns out I was had problems with the CPython on windows as well.  With 2
cutting edge technologies it is difficult to know where the actual problem
is.

I do think there is a lot of genius in the language implementation, that's
why I keep hanging in there.  Maybe with a fresh look this week the
situation won't seem so dour.

Chris

http://baus.net/