[IronPython] Add error attribute to zlib.py in IPCE?

Patrick O'Brien sum.ergo.code at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:13:01 CET 2006

I'm slowing working my way through all the things keeping Schevo from
working with IronPython.  For one case I needed to import error from zlib,
and it isn't defined in the zlib.py provided by IPCE (aka, fepy).  I added
the following to zlib.py, but something better would obviously be an
improvement:

class error(Exception):
    pass

Bonus points if compress and decompress actually raised error...  ;-)

P.S.  fepy has been a lifesaver, tyvm.  :-)

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech       http://www.orbtech.com