[IronPython] Very strange problem with ExecuteFile

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Wed Nov 22 15:07:11 CET 2006

When the attached test.py is executed using ExecuteFile (sample .cs file
also attached), we get the following exception:

    System.InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an
invalid program.

The problem does not occur under the IP Console (which I guess doesn't
use ExecuteFile).  My best guess is that the problem occurs when the
complexity of the parse tree exceeds some particular limit.

Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround or a fix?  This one is
causing us serious problems, so any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas