[IronPython] Very strange problem with ExecuteFile

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 22 17:06:16 CET 2006

I believe in this case the exception is result of what seems to be a CLR limitation. The code (in this case one static method) IronPython needs to generate to handle this input is too big and CLR/Jit then throws invalid program exception.

The only workaround I am aware of is to split the code up to multiple functions.

Martin