[IronPython] Is any one use IronPython in your project?

Mike Raath raathm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:53:28 CET 2006

There will be different reasons amongst all developers of Iron Python. For
my point of view I needed to be able to use existing Python Libraries in a
.Net environment. I could well have rewritten the Python code in .Net
classes but then I would have meant 2 separate code bases to maintain.

I found IronPython to be the perfect solution to this problem - I could make
the calls I needed in the .Net code to the Python class, and maintain the
Python codebase separately.