[IronPython] How to bring modules in same scope??

Blesson Varghese blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 24 15:29:49 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have loaded a few dll's using Reflection from a particular library. I have used the sys.path.append(directory name) also. I have handled all the exceptions too. Now I want to run some scripts that make use of these assemblies loaded. For this I execute the script file using ExecuteFile. But I understand that though the modules were loaded previously it raises exception stating that no modules. After reading a few documents I understand that the possible problem is that they could have been executed on different module scopes. I am pretty new to IronPython...
  Pls suggest a way....

  Thanks for all help