[IronPython] Do we have any option for Intellisense??

Patrick O'Brien sum.ergo.code at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:15:13 CET 2006

On 11/28/06, Blesson Varghese <blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> I want to write code to provide Intellisense to an IDE for Iron
> Python...Do we have any options within the Python Engine to do that???

I'm not sure I'd have time to do it, but I'm thinking about rewriting
PyCrust for IronPython.  When I wrote it for wxPython I made a pretty decent
separation between the GUI code and the rest, so it shouldn't be too
difficult to convert.  I did take advantage of Scintilla quite a bit, but I
seem to recall seeing that Scintilla is available for .NET as well.  So many
ideas, so little time...  :-)

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech       http://www.orbtech.com