[IronPython] Access to IronPython version control

martin@teamprise.com martin.woodward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:28:45 CEST 2006

David,

You only get access to the source code repository if you are a
developer or greater with the project.  Anonymous access to source code
of CodePlex project is from the source tab.

If you are having trouble getting Teamprise to talk to your CodePlex
project and you do have developer permissions then give me a shout (or
email support at teamprise.com) and we'll try and help out.

Cheers,

Martin.