[IronPython] Visual Studio Integration

Curtis Scheer Curtis at DAYCOS.com
Fri Oct 6 22:10:48 CEST 2006

Unfortunately a rebuild does not fix the problem, any other suggestions?

  _____

From: Dino Viehland [mailto:dinov at exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 2:48 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Visual Studio Integration

The not implemented exception is a red herring - that is always there (I
believe this gets called from COM, and they'll end up seeing a
E_NOTIMPLEMENTED hresult and handles it).

One issue that I've seen in the past is that you sometimes need to make sure
you do a Rebuild instead of a Build to get everything re-built and on the
same page.  Can you see (if you haven't already) if that makes it work?