[IronPython] IronPython 1.0.1 Released!

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Tue Oct 10 10:07:13 CEST 2006

I could not agree more. If people are two write Python packages which
could run in both environment they may need to differentiate both in some
cases (like import statements of assemblies which would fail with
CPython).

This is quite an important piece of information and I was so surprised to
see sys.version returning my CPython major version number (because it does
not set the minor version number either).

Thanks,
- Sylvain