[IronPython] Intefaces

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Oct 19 02:06:02 CEST 2006

What do you mean by Uninitialized?  Are you getting back None?

What you should get back is an instance of the class that implements the interface.  If the class is implementing the interface explicitly (so the method is actually declared w/o public in C# and w/ the interface name) then you'll need to call through the interface passing in the instance directly, eg:

result = gp.Execute(...)
IGeoProcessorResult.DoSomething(result, ...)