[IronPython] Intefaces

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Oct 20 19:58:58 CEST 2006

That's a very interesting idea.  We might want to still combine that w/ exposing names when there are no collisions, but making interfaces return an interface proxy would provide an easy way when that breaks down.  I've added this idea to the bug we have for this (1506, http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=1506).