[IronPython] DOM binding for .NET?

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:11:21 CEST 2006

This is a nice overview in regards to some of the key advantages in
System.Xml for .NET 2.0.  It provides a deeper understanding the of the
design goals, with code samples that showcase how to take advantage of them.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnxml/html/sysxmlVS05.asp