[IronPython] ipy support in msxsl:script blocks

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Sep 6 18:09:59 CEST 2006

The best thing you could do for Saxon.NET right now is to support ICustomTypeDescriptor in addition to supporting Reflection.  The one downside is that ICustomTypeDescriptor isn't as comprehensive as Reflection.Emit - for example it doesn't support calling methods.  But it does support getting properties.  So you'll want to back that up w/ Reflection, and hopefully in time there'll be a solution which will encompass all of these.