[IronPython] System.Array

Kristof Wagemans kristof.wagemans at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:12:26 CEST 2006

The question is: is there an alternative syntax to create an array of a
specific length. Now you have to go through a static method of System.Array
to create it.

I wanted to know if you can create it directly and keep it looking like
System.Array[int]. Something like: System.Array[int](3). But this throws an
exception.

  _____