[IronPython] profile module support

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Sep 11 17:45:23 CEST 2006

We haven't discussed implementing any of the CPython profiling & debugging support as of yet.  I've opened CodePlex bug # 3124 (http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython) but I'm not really sure when we'd get to this (I believe we have some other bugs for various debugging support - eg http://www.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&WorkItemId=563 which doesn't mention setprofile, and this one falls into the same sort of bucket).