[IronPython] Visual Studio Integration

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 11 19:36:12 CEST 2006

Current status of the Visual Studio integration is that it is still a sample that ships with Visual Studio SDK.
While both Visual Studio SDK and IronPython teams added some new functionality since the first time the code was available, it is still a sample and it will probably stay so in the near future.

Martin