[IronPython] ScrollBarsEnabled problem

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Sep 12 19:45:58 CEST 2006

This might be a better question on a newsgroup specific to .NET or the IE web control.  Adding the ScrollBarsEnabled = False is the same as doing:

WebBrowser1 = WebBrowser()
WebBrowser1.ScrollBarsEnabled = True

There may be some way for a web site to forcibly enable scrolls bars even though you've requested that they're not displayed.  But IronPython should be accurately reporting the status of the property.