[IronPython] .NET attributes

S H Yoon yelled at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 14:23:32 CEST 2006

"C:\Program Files\Visual Studio 2005SDK\2006.08\VisualStudioIntegration\Samples\IronPythonIntegration\WebSiteProj
ect\WebSiteProject.proj"

Seems like here and below this tree. I see plenty of examples of IPY web including Webservice. Is there a good guide to these? I am compeletly ignorant about ASP.net / Web developement, but I would love learn how via IP.
Yes, IP is one hellauba <sharp> job,

Hoon,
Charlie Moad <cwmoad at gmail.com> wrote: On 9/13/06, Sanghyeon Seo  wrote:
> What is the expected timeline for support for .NET attributes in IronPython?

I know this has probably been brought up before, but I wanted to speak
up to maybe put a little more priority behind this.  I personally feel
limited many times because there isn't attribute support in IP.  To my
knowledge I can't do relatively simple things like asp.net web
services.  Also fine grained xml serialization doesn't seem doable as
well.  If I am wrong, please Please correct me!  It could be the fact
that most XML related functionality in .Net relies heavily on
attributes, but they seem prevalent everywhere.

Keep up the great work,
     Charlie

http://mail.yahoo.com