[IronPython] socket for IronPython update

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Sep 13 18:07:29 CEST 2006

A rough road map here is that we plan to release small bug fix releases (e.g. 1.0.1, 1.0.2) approximately every 6 weeks.  Those releases will big focused on fixing small non-destabilizing issues, high-priority blocking issues w/ no work around, etc...

We'll then release 1.1 at some later point after we've done some of those (likely after a beta and/or release candidate - but shorter than the 1.0 cycle).  1.1 will include new some new features in addition to larger bug fixes - that's most likely where the improvements to socket would come.