[IronPython] IronPython + XSLT 2.0 Extension Functions

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:16:08 CEST 2006

NOTE: If any of you get an error that states it can access the .manifest
file, make sure you are accessing this from within IE and not Firefox (see:
http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ClickOnceAndFireFoxWithACustomSetupEqualsClickThriceAndBeDisappointed.aspxfor
more detail).  If you are accessing from within IE, and still get this
error, please let me know.

Thanks!