[IronPython] Trac, Genshi, AST, etc.

Hernan M Foffani hfoffani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:35:28 CEST 2006

> For SVN access, I am willing to write a VC plugin using .NET
> subversion libraries like NSvn.

I don't know which python-SVN bridge Trac uses, but it would
be great if the one you plan to port is the official from the
Subversion site.  There are lots of Python application, apart
from Trac, that depends on that library.

> For a database library, I have DB-API implementation backed
> by ADO.NET and a compatibility module for sqlite ready.

Really?  That's great, man!  I thought that porting
sqlite will be almost insurmountable.

Regards,
-H.