[IronPython] A SourceForge project?

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 03:53:18 CEST 2006

I am thinking about creating a SourceForge project, to host files
under http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/fepy/ directory.

So that you can keep up-to-date just by doing "svn update". So that I
can release IPCE zip to mirrors with beefy bandwidths, not to a feeble
webserver of my former university's computer society. Maybe one of you
can join me and I can give you a write access.

What do you think? Do you have a hosting recommendation over
SourceForge? (CodePlex is no-no for me, I don't have TFS client.)

--
Seo Sanghyeon