[IronPython] ScrollBarsEnabled problem

Floris van Nee floris.vannee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:22:51 CEST 2006

Yeh, it should. But even then, it still displays the scrollbar when viewing
certain sites. I found out that it has something to do with sites with
frames. When I navigate to a site with frames, it displays the scrollbars,
and when I navigate to a site without frames, it doesn't display them.

But I still don't know how to disable scrollbars in a site with frames.

Floris