[IronPython] External contribution

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 07:54:30 CEST 2006

Dino wrote:
> Unfortunately we cannot currently accept changes back into the IronPython
> core right now. :(

I am very curious to hear the reason.

I am willing to sign a form similar to Python Software Foundation
Contributor Agreement, if that is needed:
http://www.python.org/psf/contrib/

I am less willing, but will consider, sign a form similar to Free
Software Foundation copyright assignment form, which will assign my
copyright to Microsoft.

But I do understand that establishing the formal procedure like that
of PSF or FSF is a considerable work itself, that may take a lot of
time and thinking to complete.

--
Seo Sanghyeon