[IronPython] Pyc IronPython Sample

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 19 01:01:52 CEST 2006

The DLL or executable is not really usable by other .NET apps. Taken from the Codeplex Samples page (http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&title=Samples):
While the assemblies produced by the IronPython Hosting APIs are true .NET assemblies,
the dynamic nature of the Python language makes it difficult to use these from other .NET
languages.  In short, this means that attempting to import Python types into other .NET
languages such as C# is not recommended.

Dave