[IronPython] FePy SourceForge website updates

Sylvain Hellegouarch sh at defuze.org
Sat Sep 30 03:36:12 CEST 2006

Nathan R. Ernst wrote:
> And here, a license I can finally understand, and nobody else likes it.
> Also, I think even a lawyer could understand this one.  Guess you can't
> please everyone...

I am not saying Seo's choice of license was a bad one, but I don't know
if it has a value by itself that's all. The question is not to please
people but to convey the correct rights as well as the responsability
you take as the provide for the piece of software. The MIT license is as
easy to understand and does just that IMO ;)

- Sylvain