[IronPython] [ANN] IronPython Community Edition 1.0r2

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 06:16:46 CEST 2006

2006/9/30, drew moore <drew at astro.pas.rochester.edu>:
> I love the Delta Whisky Tango Foxtrot license, and so I hate to say I
> also agree that removing it... (eventually....) is um, probably a good
> idea. It, uh, isn't OSI approved, is it?? ;-)

I agree. I promise I will remove this "joke", when I am bored enough. :-)

By the way, the license is not OSI approved, but it is known to be
accepted by all major Linux distributions, including Red Hat, SuSE,
Debian, Gentoo, Mandrake. Also, one FSF official once stated that
he believes it to be a valid free software license.

See http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/ for details.

--
Seo Sanghyeon