[IronPython] FePy SourceForge website updates

Nathan R. Ernst ernsnat at iit.edu
Sat Sep 30 19:13:32 CEST 2006

My original comments were a little tongue-in-cheek.  I got a kick out of the
"wording" of the license.  Objectively, I would have to agree with your
thoughts about whether or not the license would hold up, at least in an
American court.

I would have to say that either an MIT or BSD license would probably be the
most liberal.

-Nathan