[IronPython] import os

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Apr 18 02:39:48 CEST 2007

We don't ship the Python standard libraries (written in Python) w/ IronPython and os is part of the standard libraries.  IronPython just implements the built-in libraries which those standard libraries build upon.

The easiest way to solve this for you would be to copy the contents of the Lib directory below CPython on your USB drive to the Lib directory in the IronPython folder.  Alternately you can set the environment variable IRONPYTHONPATH to point to the lib directory below CPython.  Once you do that import os should work.