[IronPython] Invalid IRONPYTHONPATH

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Apr 21 00:00:58 CEST 2007

Hello all,

By the way, an invalid path on IRONPYTHON path causes the following
traceback when you run 'ipy.exe'.

C:\\ironpython\1.1>ipy.exe
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File mscorlib, line unknown, in Combine
  File mscorlib, line unknown, in CheckInvalidPathChars
ValueError: Illegal characters in path.
IronPython 1.1 (1.1) on .NET 2.0.50727.42

Probably not harmful, but I thought I'd let you know. :-)

Just finished chapter 6 of the book, so time for the first review. After
which it will be available (assuming they don't pull the plug!) to
people under the Manning Early Access program...

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml