[IronPython] pybench results for CPython and IronPython

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Tue Apr 24 21:37:25 CEST 2007

I think #2 is the winner here - the synchronized versions of the classes are much slower than just using a simple Monitor.  But IronPython's data structures are thread safe and we just use Monitor's for most of them (there are some more tuned classes in the system as well but there aren't too many of those).