[IronPython] SslStream exception

Garabatus Raptus garabatus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:37:32 CEST 2007

Thanxs a lot.

Now, I'm having another issue ... I want to bypass the Validation of
the server  certificate but looks like the callback funtion is not
working properly.
Is this the way to create the Sslstream:

sslStream = SslStream( client.GetStream(), False,
RemoteCertificateValidationCallback ( self.ValidateServerCertificate),
None)

def ValidateServerCertificate( sender, certificate, chain, sslPolicyErrors):

      return True

regards,

gara