[IronPython] C# and IronPython

sms rku smsrku.2002 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:02:48 CEST 2007

I am very new to Python and IronPython.

Could you please let me know if it is possible to

Make my application [.exe] that has a static Main method and 3 other public
methods defined in a class to be accessed from IronPython script?

i.e, Will I be able to create instance of the class from IronPython script?
      Will I be able to call the public methods from the script?

and also, is it possible to call the main function from the script?       [
i.e run my application]

If yes, could you please tell me how it can be done?

Thanks in advance
sms