[IronPython] IronPython in VisualStudio 2005

Vadim Khaskel vkhaskel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:17:27 CET 2007

Hi All,

I just started with IronPython in Visual Studio 2005 and I’m having problem to understand some
basic  things.

I encountered with the following problem: simple app - user presses Button1 on Form1 and
Form2 pops up.

I have Button1 on Form1, Form2 in the same namespace with Form1.

def _button1_Click(self, sender, e):
            f2=Form2()

Error I get is this:

name 'Form2' not defined

Since Form2 in the same namespace I assume that there is no need to import anything to Form1.py, but
I’m  getting the same error regardless if I’m importing Form2.py or not.

Thanks for help,

Vadim