[IronPython] IronPython in VisualStudio 2005

Vadim Khaskel vkhaskel at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:17:27 CET 2007

Hi All,
I just started with IronPython in Visual Studio 2005 and I’m having problem to understand some
basic  things.
I encountered with the following problem: simple app - user presses Button1 on Form1 and
Form2 pops up.
I have Button1 on Form1, Form2 in the same namespace with Form1.
def _button1_Click(self, sender, e):
Error I get is this:
name 'Form2' not defined
Since Form2 in the same namespace I assume that there is no need to import anything to Form1.py, but
I’m  getting the same error regardless if I’m importing Form2.py or not.
Thanks for help,

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.