[IronPython] Question about Web FrameWorks

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Sat Dec 15 04:35:39 CET 2007

Just to clarify, reporting that these CPython frameworks don't work in IronPython *may* expose issues with IronPython that we want to fix ... but it could just be a library dependency that doesn't exist in our codeplex drop of IronPython. Regardless, it would be good if you found any to let us know.