[IronPython] Better source code access?

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 14 05:36:32 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 08:45:10AM -0800, Martin Maly wrote:
> We did talk to the CodePlex team and it turns out that they
> consciously impose this limitation. Only the members of the
> Contributor/Developer group have access to the server via the Team
> Explorer. Since we talked to them last, we haven't heard any update
> on this so I presume this limitation has not gone away and probably
> won't in the foreseeable future.

Thanks for checking.

> If there's no other choice I could download the zip files for each
> revision, check them in somewhere else and make the repository
> available for public browsing.

I imported the data into Mercurial.

Note that I didn't account for the branching in the repo that happened
at some point, but this still should be a lot more useful than the
browser on the CodePlex site.

Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>