[IronPython] Better source code access?

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 20 18:23:28 CET 2007

Unfortunately, the table _is_ static :(

M.

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com [mailto:users-bounces at lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Sanghyeon Seo
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:02 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Better source code access?

2007/2/14, Martin Maly <Martin.Maly at microsoft.com>:
We did talk to the CodePlex team and it turns out that they
consciously impose this limitation. Only the members of the
Contributor/Developer group have access to the server via the Team
Explorer. Since we talked to them last, we haven't heard any update on
this so I presume this limitation has not gone away and probably won't
in the foreseeable future.

Is this really the case?

Today I found this page:
http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/Project/ProjectRoles.aspx

Is it not possible to modify this table? e.g. granting "Source
Code/Access Source Control Server" permission to "Logged-In" role...?
Or is this page just good-looking static table?

--
Seo Sanghyeon