[IronPython] Dynamic Web Service Helpers Sample

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:56:23 CET 2007

Oh, *VERY* nice!  This exact subject came up in an IRC discussion in which
frustration was being expressed in regards to using SOAP with standard
Python.  I suggested they look into using IP with the .NET WS-* stack, but
came up with only a handful of samples to point him towards.

This will help.  Thanks!

On 1/10/07, Dave Fugate <dfugate at microsoft.com> wrote:

>  We're happy to announce the release of another sample, Dynamic Web
> Service Helpers, which shows how web services can be consumed from
> IronPython in an easy-to-use manner.  The sample can be downloaded from
> http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=47(
> IronPython-1.0.1-Samples-WebServices.zip) and details on what's provided
> can be found at
> http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&title=Samples.
>

> Have fun!
>

> The IronPython Team