[IronPython] How to remove auto correct feature in visual studio?

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 08:21:19 CEST 2007

The auto correct feature in Visual Studio is driving me crazy. It's
fixed 0 mistakes and created a million. If I type a variable name or
even a python keyword it automatically "fixes" it when i hit space and
changes it to the closest matching name in the namespace. For example
the keyword "in" becomes the function "input". I had a look around the
options and I didn't spot anything that looks like it would fit.
Surely there is some way to disable that or prune it back? It's really
annoying.

Thanks!
-Daniel Eloff