[IronPython] IronPython Logo / Icon

Stefan Dobrev stefan.dobrev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:40:38 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

I had embedded  IronPython 2.0 (DLR) in my WPF app. I have also created a
WPF based console similar to the DLRConsole sample shipped with Silverlight
1.1 SDK. While I also creating a button to toggle the console window I
wanted to put an IronPython (or DLR) image in button content. After
searching the web I did not find any logo nighters for IP, nor for the DLR.
The only thing that I came across is
this<http://www.microsoft.com/belux/msdn/images/ironpython_55x55.jpg>image
from the
asp.net site. It only looks iron-ish, but nothing python like in it :) So my
point is why does someone create a logo for IronPython (or even we can host
an open competition for this :)

P.S. Something like the Silverlight logo will be cool :)

Regards,
Stefan Dobrev