[IronPython] Compatibility of cPython Pickled Objects w/ IronPython

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:28:11 CEST 2007

As per the subject line, is there any reason why passing pickled objects
between cPython and IronPython wouldn't just work? Of course I could just
try and find out, but I hesitate to jump into unchartered territory as (and
I assume I am not alone in this) I have a tendency to become infatuated with
forcing things into submission when they don't "just work", eating away an
entire dev day or two in the process.

Anyone care to help a brother save a couple dev days and a few strands of
hair? :D

Thanks in advance!

--
/M:D