[IronPython] [Kamaelia-list] Kamaelia and IronPython (was: Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app)

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:42:30 CEST 2007

On 7/17/07, Dino Viehland <dinov at exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:

>   The bug for this (3410,
> http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=3410)
> currently only has 1 vote so if we get votes for it then it will rise to the
> top of our priorities.

It now has 2 :D

Everyone else in the community: *PLEASE* oh *PLEASE* take a second and vote
for this bug.  The very thought of being able to gain access to
Axon/Kamaelia via IronPython is enough for me to turn to bribery if the need
arises, so lets just cut to the chase,

What's it gonna take to get you to click the above link, if necessary sign
into Codeplex, and then click the "Vote" button? ;-) :D

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |