[IronPython] [Kamaelia-list] Kamaelia and IronPython (was: Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app)

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jul 19 01:43:24 CEST 2007

Awesome, this will have to be fixed soon.  I don’t know that any of our PMs are tracking the list, it’s more like “time to fix bugs, let’s look at the list!” ☺.

To make this even better we’ve been running into some of our own issues w/ this which provide us w/ additional motivation to fix this.  I’m betting it won’t make it into the next release (Alpha 3?), but hopefully the release after that.

Thanks everyone who voted for this.