[IronPython] [Kamaelia-list] Kamaelia and IronPython (was: Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app)

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:23:03 CEST 2007

On 7/18/07, Dino Viehland <dinov at exchange.microsoft.com> wrote:

>  Awesome, this will have to be fixed soon.  I don't know that any of our
> PMs are tracking the list,

And if they were, I would question why in the hell that particular PM is
getting in the way of progress! ;-)

> it's more like "time to fix bugs, let's look at the list!" J.

Which makes the 16 votes this bug currently has that much more exciting! :D

> To make this even better we've been running into some of our own issues w/
> this which provide us w/ additional motivation to fix this.

Nice!

> I'm betting it won't make it into the next release (Alpha 3?), but
> hopefully the release after that.

All I hope for is that it gets fixed in time for the first beta such that it
can be properly and thoroughly tested before the final release.  Thanks for
all of your efforts with this!

One thing: Would it be helpful if myself or someone else were to pull
together a test suite composed of Axon/Kamaelia and all non-C API-based
Kamaelia components?  Not sure if providing external test suites is
considered kosher, but if yes and it would be helpful, I'd be happy to put
forth the effort.

> Thanks everyone who voted for this.

I second the thanks.  Thanks everyone! :D

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 |