[IronPython] [Kamaelia-list] Kamaelia and IronPython (was: Hosting IronPython 2.X in .NET app)

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jul 20 17:29:12 CEST 2007

Generally what’s best for us is to get small test cases which demonstrate particular problems.  Great examples of this are every single one of Seo’s bug reports.

We have occasionally picked up external Python libraries and their associated test suites (the best example of this I can think of is nzmath).  Unfortunately when we do that we need to talk to lawyers, have them approve the license, and then we keep those files in a separate source repository from our primary one.  The small individual test cases we can integrate back into our own test suite, add our own versions of the tests for more coverage, etc…  and that’s much more flexible.

If they do have a test suite, or if you’re interested in contributing one, I could ping the lawyers, but Kamaelia’s license will at least make that an interesting talk for us ☺.