[IronPython] Py 2.5 bindings for SVN 1.4.4

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jul 25 00:02:16 CEST 2007

Hello Jon,

Almost inevitably the Python SVN bindings will be for CPython and *not*
work for IronPython (but check this).

Interacting with the executable will be fine for many purposes (we do
this a bit in our build process to get revision numbers and checkin
messages etc). No need to go through Powershell though. Use
System.Diagnostics.Process

Otherwise look for a .NET SVN interface.

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml